Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wedding Cake Martini

This is per a request from my sister, April. I am not a big fan of alcohol (trying to get there), but this is by far one of my favorites. When Brian was a bartender, his manager made this one night for a client and gave me a try. I was hooked. This is a great drink that taste like a Wedding Cake. I mean what can get better than that! Ingredients: Vanilla Vodka Pineapple Juice Cranberry Juice Directions: You will need to put equal parts of Vodka and Pineapple juice together and a splash of cranberry juice. Mix it all together and here is the kicker. Smell it. When it smells like a wedding cake, it is done. Shake with ice and serve in a martini glass. **Side Note--sorry for the delay in posts, the Newby Clan has been extremely busy the past few weeks. I promise to be better. I have a few posts in mind!**

No comments:

Post a Comment