Friday, April 15, 2011

Roated Potatoes--Lipton Style

I love carbs.  It is a weakness.  I could eat them all day, everyday.  This past week, I relied on a family favorite of roasted potatoes Lipton Style.  They are easy, simple to make, and only require a little bit of chopping.  I have to admit, I had three servings on Monday night with these ;)!

Roasted Potatoes--Lipton Style

1 envelope Lipton's Onion Soup Mix
1/3 cup of oil (vegetable or olive)
potatoes-diced (I leave the skin on).

Directions
1.  Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.  Chop up the potatoes.
3.  Place in a 9x13 pan with oil and soup mix. 
4. Mix well.  Use your fingers, they are the best tools in the kitchen.
5.  Place in oven and stir occasionally.  They should be done in about 40 minutes or when they are tender and golden brown.

2 comments:

  1. How many potatos would you typically use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use about a potato per person if it is a decent size. I did seven small potatoes for this one.

    ReplyDelete