Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Perfect Mudslide

I am not a big drinker, nor is Brian really into alcohol either. My drink of choice, by far, is a mudslide. An Adult Milkshake. Perfect for dessert or just for a nice summer afternoon treat!

Ingredients:
vodka
Bailey’s
Kahlua
Ice Cream (optional)
Milk
Ice

Directions:
1. Mix equal parts of each of the three liquors (1/2 an ounce or more :)) into a blender.
2. Add milk (about 1/2 a cup).
3. Add enough ice to make it even ice to liquid. You can also add Ice Cream in at this point!
4. Blend together.

Serve in a glass with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, this is definitely one of my favorites. I want you to post the mix for the Wedding Cake Martini thing that you like so much. I was telling Brett about it once and couldn't remember what was in it. Please???

    ReplyDelete