Monday, October 24, 2011

Bun in the Oven

So, I haven't really been cooking very much lately in the kitchen.  Instead, I have been cooking a little bun in the oven.  I am currently 12 weeks along and so readyto be done with first trimester.  One more week to go.  I am hoping that by then I will be up to actually cooking a little bit more.  Brian has been doing much of the cooking which has resulted in easy foods becuase my stomach and body can't handle much of anything after a long day of teaching. 

We are so thrilled to welcome Baby A in ealry May.  Right now I am set for Cinco de Mayo.  Here is to more than just baking the bun in the oven in the next few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I vote you make Brian start keeping up with this blog then. It does say NEWBY clan cookbook. And he is the proud papa in the Newby clan. Plus, I hear he can totally cook. In fact, next time I come home, I think he should cook us (you and me) dinner. :-)

    ReplyDelete