Friday, May 20, 2011

Gone with the Wind--Scarlet O'Hara

Okay.  So I think I have fallen off the face of the world with finishing up at SMU and trying to get the end of my teaching year finished as well.  I went to a jewelry party last night with some old teaching friends and made some new ones as well.  It was fun times by all and I got a new recipe out of this.

This recipe comes from Darla who I worked with my first year at Houston and was my team leader.  She has since moved on to another school in the district, but is still a great colleague.  Here is her recipe for a killer cocktail!

Scarlet O'Hara

Ingredients:
Southern Comfort
Dash of Lime
Lime wedge for garnish
Cranberry Juice
Ice

Directions:
1.  Mix one part Southern Comfort to two parts Cranberry Juice in a shaker with ice.
2.  Add a dash of lime.
3.  Serve in a Martini Glass.
4. Garnish with Lime
3. Pour

No comments:

Post a Comment